Sunday, March 25, 2012

All Now Time Travel.


This video interest me a great deal. 


It reminds me of  "The Wardrobe"  as in Lion and the Witch,,it has water involved,, the cabinet  under the sink/ underworld ...darkness to light,,this can all be a mental trigger for paranormal events,,like classic fairy realm travel tales. The time travel that interest me the most is this special time travel of meeting your older self. 



A scene from  DC COMICS. AllStar Comics #1 2000. Rex Tyler meets his older self and gives him his trade mark Hourglass. Young Rex will go onto become a renown chemist and Super Hero as Hourman.




When I was in 2nd grade I had a strange experience, I have very little memory of the actual event,,but I recall standing in a school bus line to go home after school, I remember being approached by an adult,,a feeling of recognition,,but nothing else,,I remember arriving at home in a daze,,my mother was concerned by my behavior,,she asked "what happened to you?" 
I said "I saw my self as a grown up.." 
Then many years later,,my oldest son who is 18 now,,was like 9 when Jet Li's "The One " came out.


In the movie the different Jet Li s feel each others presence..my 9 year old looked to me and said;
 "I can feel when the other me is around too." I asked "What other you?"
 He said; "The older me visits some times.." but couldn't give me details and has little recollection of it now....>ALL IS NOW ALL IS ONE<,so it's not a stretch for me to see Im born I die,,all NOW.....Guess Ill find out when I met my younger self waiting for a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment